domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

I wish...

...I had a real life
...I knew how to play the chelo
...I had a human teddy bear
...That people called me for something else than asking for stuff
...For people i could bother at will
...I HAD FRIENDS TO HANG OUT WITH
...That people i like liked me back
...Homework/chores did themselves
...I could spend the night out
...To attend out town activities without my parents
...I could go camping
...I had a lover
...I weren't bounded to daylight
...To see sunrise at the beach, and feel the sand under my feet
...I were in Venice
...I could take time back
...For a 10 seconds hug
...It was easier
...I could make a living out of writing
...I knew...
...I had a little more selfishness and vanity and were a little more fashionable
...For a call
...I had faith/I believed
...I were normal
...I UNDERSTOOD WHAT PEOPLE MEAN
...I could stop caring about those who don't care about me
...It didn't hurt
...Someone cared

No hay comentarios: