lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

I'm...Just...SO !@#$% CONFUSED!!!!

He's annoyed (?) about the circumstances we met on. But, hey!...Otherwise we'd never find out about the other's existence, would we had?
There's no way we'd have, since i depend on daylight in order to attend out-home activities, and considering we have no places in common...No, no way at all.
But why do I still consider him when he so obviously considers me unworthy of his time?!... Why?!
Am I just forcing the play? Should i just let him "be-be"? What would happen if i do?

Is he wanting me to do so, so he can start his old-fashioned flirting on me?

Is he wanting me to do so, so he can just "file me up"?

I refuse to be no more than just another mark on his bedpost!

Could it be more denigrant than that?!

...Oh! It could have been wonderful!

No hay comentarios: